BaskFest call out for volunteers
London Basque Diaspora (LBD) presents BaskFest, a festival that celebrates Basque culture across disciplines such as film, music, visual arts, dance, performance, photography and gastronomy. BaskFest is a weekend festival of interdisciplinary artworks, activities and events bringing together Basque artists who work and live in London.
This festival is part of Conversations, an initiative taking place within the Donostia/San Sebastian European Capital of Culture 2016 (DSS2016EU) framework. BaskFest will take place at HIVE at Dalston, London, on 3-5 June 2016.
LBD is looking for volunteers who would like to develop their skills and gain experience working in cultural events.
We are looking for:
- Promoter/marketing person (social media and promotion)
- Catalogue/leaflet designer
- General helpers
What we offer:
- You will work closely with the production manager and gain experience in producing a high profile cultural event.
- You will get the opportunity to learn and develop skills by being part of the festival production team.
- You will be part of Donostia/San Sebastian European Capital of Culture 2016 (DSS2016EU), a high profile European and Basque event.
- We will produce letters to certify your experience.
- You will get free entry to the whole festival and will be invited to the official opening.
- Public transport and food expenses will be covered
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to participate by 8th April 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org